Embroidered Nails

 Hello to all nail techs and nail lovers,
my name is Tatiana Litvinov 

I am a nail technician and international educator from Republic of Moldova.

Today I would love to present you my patent nails which I named


  “Embroidered Nails”


 I called them Embroidered because this unique technique expresses the exact effect of a real embroidering but made on the nails. This new design in nail industry became loved by nail technicians and customers very fast, first of all because it’s flat what makes it easy wearable and second because it is so special that turns heads over!

 Everybody is asking me: “how did you come out with this idea?” 
 Well, this is what happened – one day, me and my fiance were watching the D&G Fashion Show for Fall\Winter 2012-2013 and presented a fabulous collection full in embroidered elements so I just felt in love with it. My fiance told me that it would be so awesome if I could do something like this on the nails, and here it started. All my life I loved embroidering and actually I made few of them, my lovely grandmother taught this art.

So, I started thinking how I can do it on the nails…and any idea didn’t come out. But one day, I was working on a winter design for a nail magazine where I had frosty effect on the French with blue 3D roses, I needed some leafs for my roses but I couldn’t make them regular because my design had a little fantasy style, so I've used some tiny beads and I tried to make the leafs with it and here we go! I see that it comes right like an embroidering if make it in a certain way.

Next day I made our idea to born in a reality. For making this design you will need just those tiny bullions (which are smaller In a half than regular caviar) and clear or pink acrylic powder with monomer. It is very important to understand the elements of the real embroidering to get the same effect on the nails.




This technique is so awesome that you can do it flat or even 3D. 
Doing it flat you will get an amazing and original design 
which will make your customer feeling special.
 Doing it 3D it will let you get the effect of
 a fancy real lace ( the bow on the nails). 


 A lot of nail technicians around the world expressed their emotions and opinions regarding Embroidered Nails and came to learn it. This is a new style of nail design which is absolutely different from all what exists today in the nail industry, is a new trend in nail art which make me very proud and happy.




Embroidered Nails look great on all the lengths and shapes of the nails, just build a nice nail and add the design. Using this technique you can create not only nails for you and your customers, but accessories as well like rings, earrings and all the jewels what your creative soul likes.

I hope you will like my Embroidered Nails
and in case of any question you always can find me on Facebook.

With love Tatiana Litvinov






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your Blog Post Tatiana! Creative and inspiring!
VBP BLOG MASTER CALL TO ACTION: 
COMMENT BELOW!  What do you think of Embroidered Nails? 

CONTRIBUTE. LEARN. SUCCEED.
-Dréa aka "The Blog Master"


No comments:

Post a Comment